Monday, August 27, 2007

Archive

(From September 20, 2005)
Once again, another summer has come to an end, and it’s back to school… however – this time is my last. I officially graduate in December and I’m counting down the days!!! We just wrapped up an extremely busy string of months, and are now looking forward to the fall. The summer was packed with camps, retreats, concerts, and conferences and we had a blast doing them all! We kicked off the summer with Powerlife… this was my ninth year (I think) and it was an incredible two weeks. We saw so many students accept Christ. I then had the opportunity to work one on one with students from First Baptist Church of Morristown, we went to New York, D.C., Daytona, Salt Lake City, Atlanta, and all places in between. I’m taking donations for oil changes… my poor poor car, it gets no loving! Speaking of Daytona, I have to add this picture because I told Bob Calhoun (Minster of College and Career at North Jax Bapt Church) that this picture was going on the site and sure enough here it is!


And if any of you know Bob, you are laughing right now. We love you Bro. Bob!!!!! With the fall and winter coming up, we are keeping busy. John Roberts (violin/mandolin) will be joining me on many dates, as well as a full band on several others. Also… for you faithful Eyes East fans, you’d be happy to know that Josh Lyons and Cliff Harrison have both recently become engaged! (Yes, I’m rolling my eyes – apparently, I’ll be the last!) Along with the engagements, Anthony Rivers is in the process of being assigned to the mission field. Keep him and his wife in your prayers as they are sent over seas to take the gospel to unbelievers. I hope all is well where you are!

Much Love,
Jason

No comments: